Objectives - College of Pharmacy
Objectivies of unit
Objectives of the Unit
- Establishing a culture of quality within the framework of academic and administrative work among the faculty members.
- Upgrading the quality of academic programs in the college of pharmacy to meet the mission of the college and the university.
- Enhancing internal monitoring and evaluation systems in the teaching and learning process within the unified system of the university.
- Managing data and information that meets the requirements of continuous evaluation and improvement.
- Supporting the college’s programs to obtain specialized academic accreditation, whether locally or internationally.
- Upgrading the training system for the academic and administrative cadres to enhance the quality management system in the college of pharmacy.