1. Disseminating the culture of quality in the college.
2. Activating the systems of quality in order to achieve academic accreditation.
3. Drawing up plans of academic programs improvement.
4. Supervising the specification of programs and courses and drawing up the strategic plan of the College.
5. Building up trained cadres, having the ability to apply the quality systems for the purpose of getting academic accreditation.
6. To gain the community's trust through the outputs of educational process.
7. Developing the faculty's academic skills in the realm of teaching and learning.
8. Developing the students' learning skills.
9. To create a system that guarantees quality continuation.
10. Developing the outputs of scientific research according to quality standards.